St. Louis Electronic Access Control Systems
St. Louis Lock And Safe LLC provides electronic access control services to any establishment in the St. Louis region for maximum security and protection. Our security experts are experienced with the installation of keyless entry systems that will allow you to control access and monitor any and all activities within your facility with ease. From a single primary mainframe, our electronic security systems enable access control to any room or location and provide many other benefits that include:
- Keyless entry and exit with convenient swipe card or tags
- Easy user removal and addition of users from your computer, laptop or mobile phone
- Track users in any monitored area
- Monitoring the arrival and departure time of all employees and visitors
- Track the absenteeism and break durations of your employees
- Improve productivity levels
- Services for specialized programming
- Adaptable and flexible electronic access control systems that are customized according to requirements
Eliminate security concerns with advanced technology electronic protection
Never worry about changing the locks again when an employee is terminated or leaves. Save on labor and other expensed with advanced electronic security system technology that offers cost effective peace of mind.
Adaptable Access Control Systems
St. Louis Lock And Safe LLC electronic access systems are available in a variety of applications that range from basic single locks and numeric keypad systems, to the most comprehensive electronic security control available today. Our systems are easily adapted to include any number of rooms and doors at your St. Louis location as your company grows.
Access control is one of the most rapidly growing areas of electronic security with ever evolving developments and technology that offer the highest level of protection. Schedule a free consultation with one of the electronic specialists at St. Louis Lock And Safe LLC to determine which access control system best suits your needs and budget.